2016 - Live Fast Die a Meme 2016 - Live Fast Die a Meme

yikes O_O

New Doors New Doors

I feel like if you keep on animating, you'll actually get really good man. You show promise.

LulPai responds:

thanksa'

F IS FOR FRIENDS F IS FOR FRIENDS

Good attempt. Animation isn't bad, just a shame the audio was off :( for me anyway O_O

Treasure Trouble Treasure Trouble

Loved it Jerf! this has you, written all over it. I love seeing your original stuff come to fruition! I kinda agree with that flikkernicht guy on this one(ya a bit nit picky..but not that important)...but overall I fucking loved this.

Mr. Squirrel Mr. Squirrel

That was fun :) keep it up!

TheCondroid responds:

glad you enjoyed it! Thank you very much!

Joseph the Stump Joseph the Stump

Joseph is a jerk!

Not terrible! I see a lot of potential :D Keep it up, man!

Job Interview Job Interview

If only he had a beard. :(

Cute.

A Bus Stop Tragedy A Bus Stop Tragedy

Gave me a chuckle . :3

I tried to animate madnes I tried to animate madnes

Good try. Keep it up!

Beyond The Glass Beyond The Glass

Very pretty. I dunno, I guess I was just disappointed to see 48 secs of animation, on a 5:48 movie. I love Metroid, so I was very excited when I clicked this link, especially after seeing it on the front page.

Like I said, it was very pretty, I applaud you for the amount of visuals that were there and the work that you put into it, but as an animation, I wasn't very happy.

SamoStudios responds:

Sorry it didn't live up to your expectations. Doing complex 3D modeling, character animation, fluid simulation, and environment rendering is a lot of work. This video was just something to accompany the music I composed, for an album released over a year ago, which had a fixed schedule and deadline to complete by. It was never meant to be a stand-alone movie.

Perhaps one day when I have a budget, more computers, and a team of animators, I could do that.
But for now, whether something was five minutes long, or five seconds, it would be nice to be judged for what it is, rather than what you are expecting it to be...